Your initial visit to Scandia Chiropractic for Chiropractic care will consist of the following:
- Filling out informational forms about your health history and insurance information (these can be emailed and filled out ahead of time)
- A one-on-one consultation with the doctor to talk about your health history
- Finally, the doctor will complete a thorough examination and any necessary x-rays to determine the cause of your problems and whether or not we can help you
You should plan for your first visit to last about one hour.
The doctor will review the exam and x-ray findings with you and let you know what is recommended.
If we can help, the doctor will:
- Present a plan to address the areas of involvement
- Answer any questions you may have
- Start your customized treatment plan (adjustment, etc)
You should allow about 30 minutes for your second visit.
A typical visit after this will take about 10 minutes.
Your initial visit Scandia Chiropractic for Nutritional Testing will consist of the following:
- Filling out informational forms, watching a video, and completing an online symptoms survey prior to your appointment
- A one-on-one consultation with the doctor to discuss your health concerns
- Finally, the doctor will do the testing. This is done through muscle-testing (MFT). For more info on MFT, check out our Recommended Links page.
You should plan for your first visit to last about 1/2 hour.
The doctor will go over the report with the results of the MFT testing and discuss any recommendations
- You will receive any supplements/herbs, homeopathics, etc. that were recommended
- Discuss follow-up visits, educational recommendations, etc., specific to your needs
You should allow about 30 minutes for your second visit
Future follow-up visits are typically 15 minutes.