Your initial visit to Scandia Chiropractic for Chiropractic care will consist of the following:
- Watch a short video on Activator Chiropractic Adjustments
- Filling out forms about your health history (these can be emailed and filled out ahead of time)
- A one-on-one consultation with the doctor to talk about your health history
- Finally, the doctor will complete a thorough examination and will take any necessary x-rays to determine the cause of your problems.
You should plan for your first visit to last about one hour.
The doctor will review the exam and x-ray findings with you and let you know what is recommended.
The doctor will:
- Present a plan to address the areas of involvement
- Answer any questions you may have
- Start your customized treatment plan (adjustment, etc)
You should allow about 30 minutes for your second visit.
A typical visit after this will take about 10 minutes.
Your initial visit Scandia Chiropractic for Nutritional Testing will consist of the following:
- PRIOR to your first visit, we will have Nutri-Q email you a questionnaire that MUST be completed before your initial visit. (The questionnaire is also available in paper format)
- Filling out forms
- Watching 3 short videos
- A one-on-one consultation with the doctor to discuss your health concerns
- Finally, the doctor will do the testing. This is done through muscle-testing (MFT). For more info on MFT, check out our Recommended Links page.
You should plan for your first visit to last about 1/2 hour.
The doctor will go over the report with the results of the MFT testing and discuss any recommendations
- You can purchase any supplements,herbs, homeopathics, etc. that were recommended
- Discuss follow-up visits, educational recommendations, etc., specific to your needs
You should allow about 30 minutes for your second visit
Future follow-up visits are typically 15 minutes.